About Me

My photo
I'm a guy, i like music, i play video games...i think that's it...

Monday, November 10, 2008

Big Day...

November the 10th...it's sort of a big day for me...alot of big things happened to me on this day. Ok...so like two big things...but still it's sort of a big day.

Three years ago, lets just say a big first for me happened, and if it wasn't for that one thing, i'm not sure if i would be the same person i am today. I know you kinda read this, thank you for your friendship these past 3 years and for dealing with me through all my stupid moments, it honestly means the world to me.

One year ago, lets just say i was finally "set free" for lack of better words. A year and a half is a long time, and things can really boil over such a time. I'm not sure you still read this after our last little thing, but sorry for any jerky things i might have done before, fighting is stupid. And if you really do still read this, i honestly hope you're happy where you are and wish you the best of luck in the future.

Well, i hope that will do for now, so for this November 10th,
-Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment