About Me

My photo
I'm a guy, i like music, i play video games...i think that's it...

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Resolution

Everyone makes them, or atleast most do. For the past few years mine has been to focus more in school, study harder, and finally get my mom that honors bumpersticker she's been bugging me about for 3 years. Well...guess what, it still hasn't happened (big surprise right?). So this year i've decided to make a different resolution.

My last few posts have been about friendships, more specifically my own, and how they tend to weaken and drift over time. Well, i'm sick of it, and i've decided to do something about it. My New Year's Resolution for 2009 is to make sure that my friendships stay intact, and that i keep most of the friends i have now when i go away in September to whatever college will have me.

I want to get closer to the friends i never really got to know, give strength back to the friendships that have considerably weakened, and to make as many new friends as possible. I'm optimistic about this and i think i can actually pull off my resolution this year. Wish me luck!

Happy 2009 Everyone,
-Russ

1 comment:

  1. Mmm. Good Luck!
    That's a hard resolution to keep, sadly...

    ReplyDelete