About Me

My photo
I'm a guy, i like music, i play video games...i think that's it...

Monday, September 1, 2008

Oh Yeah...

One more thing, i do have an original song all but finished. The lyrics are done, and the music is almost there, there's just a little part before the Chorus i need to figure out, but after that its complete, and i thought i would treat you all to sneak peek. Now, this song is almost a year in the making (come January) and i'm glad i finally have it just about done.

Just so you know the title isn't definite...I might call it "Me" or "Prince Charming (I Promise)"
Both will make sense when you read the lyrics, let me know what you think in the comments if you want.

Verse 1
I can promise you everything,
The earth, the stars, and the moon,
But we know that's not happening,
Atleast not anytime real soon,
I could promise that i'd be,
The perfect one for you,
I can't promise you anything,
And not be lying too

Chorus
I can't promise you anything,
I can't promise you Prince Charming,
I can't promise you anything,
That would sound too promising,
But i'll try real hard,
Right from the start,
To be the one you want,
And the one you ask for,
I can't promise much,
But i can promise...
Me

Verse 2
I can promise i'll be there,
Or atleast some of the time,
I know i'll begin to wear,
On your patience and your mind,
But if you just stick it out,
And stay on for the ride,
If you give me once more chance,
I'll promise one more rhyme

Chorus

Bridge
I wrote this song for you,
To show through and through,
I am deeply flawed,
Like everyone else,
I know i'm not
The perfect guy,
But i can get pretty close,
If i try


That's it, i know it is a bit corny, but i like it, it's honest and that's all i care about

Look for it on the Purevolume/Myspace soon...

Enjoy,
-Stash Out

No comments:

Post a Comment