About Me

My photo
I'm a guy, i like music, i play video games...i think that's it...

Thursday, September 25, 2008

More New?

Yeah, so basically AP Music is still hard, and i'm still thinking more at night then at any other time of the day. I'm here to let you in on a few more new things i've had in my head, one of them is going to either be a chorus or a bridge to a new song, tentatively titled ""Friends"" (quotations are part of the song name, hence the double there). Anyway it goes like this:

We grew older
As the wind grew colder,
And we just grew further apart,
The world kept on turning
The sun kept on burning,
I think we were doomed from the start

Yeah not sure where it will be in the finished thing...

New thing #2 is just a line i might write a song around, which is how most of my lyrics start development, with a single, what i think is clever, line and then they flesh out. Any way this one has no title and simply is just this:

I can't trust myself any further than i can carry a tune.

Once again not sure where it will be or if it will be used at all...most likely will be a lead into a chorus of somekind...only time will tell i suppose.

Ok the third and final new little thing i thought of comes from a conversation i just had just about 30 minutes ago (it's around 1:32 AM now) and it goes like this:

I really shouldn't be up this late
I should really be in bed,
I should really have done my work
But i'd rather talk to you instead.

I'm thinking part of a verse for this one...maybe even part of ""Friends."" Once again i'm not sure...whatever i finish first you will undoubtedly see up here eventually, so stay tuned.

Goodnight?
-Stash Out

No comments:

Post a Comment